I was going to cook supper last night, but I was exhausted from a busy night at work before. So I pulled the birthday month card and the hubs brought home Chic-Fil-A. Yay! Maybe tonight I'll fix something...since it's not the start of the month anymore.
For some reason I have no clue what to ask for for my birthday. Yet, I sort of want something nice done for me. Wow, that makes a lot of sense. I'm turning 25 and I feel as if that is an important age. Growing up I shared my birthday week/weekend with Mother's Day and school finals. Something about studying never made my birthday seem special. Then last year there was a get together with some family and their friends.....and when the cake was brought out multiple people said, "Who's birthday is it?" Really making me feel special.
This birthday month...I plan to spend some time with the important people in my life. I want to enjoy life.
- Get back into my workout routine
- Spend Mother's Day doing something fun with Mom
- Stop biting my finger nails (so far it's been 2.5 weeks and I could rip them off at any time)
- This month's reading list
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Total Money Makeover
- And a few James Patterson books...he's writing to fast.
- Enjoy my birthday
- Hang out with friends
- Hang out with my husband
- Keep up with the laundry
- Keep up with the house
- Take some pictures for myself. Work on my personal project.
- Have fun! Live life! Enjoy life!!!
Thanks Jamie Delaine for this fabulous picture.