February was crazy for me. Crazy exciting. March is only going to bring on new adventures, challenges, and excitement. In all the fun, I do plan to get somethings accomplished though.
- Organize my office. (again)
- Order a new sample album.
- Keep up with blogging.
- Complete my new Bible study (more on that later this week)
- Go to The Fix and hang out with some amazing photographers
- Sell my Sigma 28-70mm lens (Want it? It's a great lens I just never use it)
- Upgrade my 50mm
- Get back into my workout routine (Between being sick and WPPI I fell behind).
- Trim my dogs' nails. (Yes, this is a goal. They hate it. They fight it. We hate it. We put it off.)
- Keep up with my chores/housework/laundry. (I fall behind so much. How does it take over?)
- Make time for the people/things that are important.
- Try some new things with my camera.
Let's see how many of these goals I can complete. Wondering how successful I was last month...let's look at those goals.
Photograph my first out of state wedding Practice my off camera lighting(Used at my last wedding and portrait shoot) Finish our taxes
- Blog at least 5 times a week (Almost the whole month, but fell short.
Finish getting all information digitally organized Have a blast in Vegas for WPPI Finish designing my sample albums and order(Just need to order)
- Finish organizing my office
- Keep up with all laundry all month (if you know me, you know how hard this is)
Cook a lot more Eat healthier Go to the gym a minimum of 4 times a week
Well I didn't do THAT bad for February. Maybe I'll be more successful in March. :o)And just for fun....this is an old picture. I plan on doing more fun stuff really soon!