February went well for goals. So far I feel like I’m doing pretty good. So here are my goals both personal and professional for Mach 2011.
Create a blogging schedule
- Blog everyday for the rest of the month (didn’t blog the first few days)
Enjoy personal time*(Scheduled to go camping this month)
- Make time for myself
- Cook at least 3 meals a week
- Go to the gym at least 2 times a week (trying to go 3)
- Work out/walk at home at least 2 times a week
Set up a shoot for the new business cards
- Drink more water
- Set up a shoot for J and I to have our pictures taken
- Have a shoot for my parents…I don’t have many pictures of them
- Start scheduling sessions for April & May
- Finish my office
Finish the laundry room
- Reorganize the guest bedroom
- Create a sample album
- Come up with a better work flow
- Pay off all credit cards and bills (besides car & house of course)
Get the Canon 70-200mm lens*(Ordered already, will be delivered soon! Yay)
- Order all birthday gifts for birthdays in April
Ok. I think that is all for now. As you can see I’m already working on everything. Hoping to get all of this done ASAP!
And because posts are better with a picture, here’s one of my all time favorites of my pup Lavette.