So today’s Friday Featured is Aimee Broussard of Lulu Pink. I recently worked with Aimee for a Birthday Pawty for her dog Lucy. Those images…you will see soon and hopefully see them on more than just our blogs.
Thanks Aimee for participating! You’re awesome and I wish you the best of luck…You WILL go far!
- Business Name- Lulu Pink, LLC
- Website- http://www.lulupinkparties.blogspot.com/
- Best Way of Contact- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook www.facebook.com/lulupinkparties
- Twitter- I need to teach myself to twitter more, but we're lulupinkparties
- Years in Business- This is our first!
- Favorite thing about your job- Taking an idea, creating it, and then seeing it implemented is a rush for me.
- Most challenging part of your job- Creating and starting any new business is challenging, the "business" plan is definitely my challenge.
- Best advice- "Do what you love, love what you do, find a way to get paid for it"- My former boss.
- Biggest accomplishment for yourself- It's a toss up but they go hand and hand. Leaving a corporate job with tremendous stability and benefits to follow a dream. In the process of chasing that dream, met, mingled and trained with Martha Stewart executives along with 80 of the most amazing female entreprenuers on the planet.
- Lagniappe: I like quotes and live faithfully by the following: "Seize every opportunity along the way, for how sad it would be if the road you chose became the road not taken". ~Robert Brault
This is of course a picture from the party. Thanks Aimee for answering the questions. I look forward to working with you again!